Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SSP Spring Fair Recap!

I had such a wonderful time at the SSP Spring Fair last weekend!  SSP is actually my daughter's school here in South City, Saint Louis, and I really wanted to take part in order to help raise funds for the school.  La Beaume Paperie did great in sales, met some awesome new friends, ate a LOT of food from 2 Girls and 4 Wheels food truck,  and had a fabulous time, despite the dreary weather!  I just wanted to thank Holly with Sweet Tart Bakery for organizing the event, and thank my neighbors at the event Julie Lopinot at Silpada and Heather Mattingly at Thirty-One for keeping me sane, giving me someone to talk to, and repeatedly taping my sign banner back to my booth!!



Thank you So Much to everyone that came out and stopped by and helped show support for SSP!! So much fun to meet all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment